My K-state Football Concept

Avenger

I like the Uniforms, now PLEASE do something about the "stenciled cat" helmet logo. I have always disliked the stenciled cat logo. My son's High School is nicknamed the Wildcats and although they do not use that logo on their helmet (they use the school name in script) they have it painted on the 50 yard line and on the shoulders of their jerseys.

The entire concept is based on the stenciled look of the logo.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

I like the Uniforms, now PLEASE do something about the "stenciled cat" helmet logo. I have always disliked the stenciled cat logo. My son's High School is nicknamed the Wildcats and although they do not use that logo on their helmet (they use the school name in script) they have it painted on the 50 yard line and on the shoulders of their jerseys.

The entire concept is based on the stenciled look of the logo.

I did notice that, but I think the unique striping stands on it's own. He could keep that new striping and still replace the cat head.

Yeah, the K-State logo seems to be used a lot by Wildcats high school teams. For instance, I don't know if they still do, but when I played high school football for one year in the WNY area, Depew IIRC used it...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

KCScout... don't tell me that they've dropped Miss Viola's School for Wayward Women from the schedule.

Brian in Boston, the Wayward Women played K-State to within a TD so Snyder dropped them in 1999. They were a regular on the schedule in the early 90's thru 1999. Tough break for Ms. Viola, only time they got to travel out West during the season.

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

salmon,

That's exactly the school my son goes to, Depew Wildcats. What school did you go to in this area?

I myself am a proud graduate of Starpoint High School. If I can scan it later, I'll put up our helmet logo, which I believe was ripped off from Michigan State (the stubbly side profile Spartan head). I played for one year, but quit because I could count the plays I got in on on two hands and wanted to concentrate on school. Oh, and over the summer before my senior year, I spontaneously forgot how to tackle without my head. Not a good thing to forget...

starpoint.pngclippers.pngbullsnew.gif

Archived