My K-state Football Concept

Avenger

Simple and decent, I like it!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

The official colors for KSU is purple and white. The silver was added when Bill Snyder arrived a few years ago with their cupcake scheduling at home, but that my friends, is another story.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

i'm not a huge fan of the pants, for some reason... but the jersey looks outstanding with that logo.

-edit- i just realized why i don't like the pants... where does the stripe END? i'd have to see those pants in 3D to really like them, i think... does the stripe just stop in the middle of the shin?

Bill Snyder arrived a few years ago with their cupcake scheduling at home

No way, they schedule the likes of Alabama-Birmingham Comm. College, Sam Houston Institute of Technology, Temple University J.V., Blind-Girl Scout Troop 184 from Lincoln, Neb., and Arkansas State Teachers School.

Seriously, I did see them beat a good OU team @ Arrowhead Stadium this past November for the Big 12 Title.

Great unis! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

i'm not a huge fan of the pants, for some reason... but the jersey looks outstanding with that logo.

-edit- i just realized why i don't like the pants... where does the stripe END? i'd have to see those pants in 3D to really like them, i think... does the stripe just stop in the middle of the shin?

As weird as it sounds, the stripe would wrap around the knee and stop on the inseam.

Also, the pants could be interchangable.

These are really nice. The only thing that slightly bothers me is that the home uni is a little bland. I understand that, for the sake of continuity, there is no white included on the home set, but I'd like to see a little as an outline or something, even if it means adding a little white to the helmet logo. Still, excellent idea that is WAY better than what the team currently wears.

I like the Uniforms, now PLEASE do something about the "stenciled cat" helmet logo. I have always disliked the stenciled cat logo. My son's High School is nicknamed the Wildcats and although they do not use that logo on their helmet (they use the school name in script) they have it painted on the 50 yard line and on the shoulders of their jerseys.

Maybe it's just me, but I think the design looked cleaner without the logo on the sleeve...

I think you're right, at least from a straight-ahead view. But at the same time, when viewing the jersey at a profile, the sleeves could look pretty empty without any elements. I don't think it would look very cluttered.

Archived