US Cellular Field Winter Classic Logo

Goallinedesign

How can you have a Chicago skyline that doesn't feature the Hancock tower? Chicago has an amazing skyline, but really only 2 iconic buildings (though in a different era, Trump would possibly be in that category.). Play those up, and don't worry about the accuracy of whatever other buildings you want to include in there.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

How can you have a Chicago skyline that doesn't feature the Hancock tower? Chicago has an amazing skyline, but really only 2 iconic buildings (though in a different era, Trump would possibly be in that category.). Play those up, and don't worry about the accuracy of whatever other buildings you want to include in there.

I would agree that you need to thin it down to 3-4 buildings, although I'd argue that the Smurfit-Stone (vagina) Building must be included in the iconic building conversation. I love your idea, though, nice wishful thinking ^_^

I'm against this, there needs to be more teams, no repeats until a fair amount of teams get a Winter Classic.

That's not the point of this thread.

Anyway, I think it's a solid concept, but downsizing the skyline to a few iconic buildings might not be a bad way to go.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived