Braves Caravan

GriffinM6

Dude that would be so interesting. I'm sure it would really cheese him off. Go get him!

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The Reds caravan came to Athens last year and boy was it interesting. I ranted at Marty Brennamen for not giving me his autograph,after I told him he was my favorite broadcaster at a Cardinals game in 2009. Then I ranted at Brandon Phillips for not giving me his autograph,after I told him he was my favorite player at an Astros game in 2007. Then I ranted at Chris Welsh for not giving me his autograph,after I told him he was my favorite Reds television broadcaster at a Cubs game in 2005. Then I ranted at Glenn Braggs for not giving me his autograph,after I told him he was my favorite utility outfielder on the 1990 world series team at a Dodgers game in 1990.

It was pretty interesting, all that ranting about denied autographs even though I expressed how they were my favorite player, broadcaster, television broadcaster, and utility outfielder.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Well here's who showed up,sadly I couldn't take pics,but Brian Mcann,Brandon Beachy,David Ross,Frank Wren GM,The Mascot,and the tamohawk girls came(they will come to the Publix by my house on the 6th of february so I'll try and get picks then).I got to ask two questions.1:I asked Brian Mcann what it was like when he hit the double in the all-star game.His response,was"It was something that I'll charish forever,and never forget,and other stuff.2:I asked(this'll surprise you)"What was your guys reaction when the Braves got Dan Uggla?".Mcann said"We needed another one of those guys who could hit in the middle of the lineup and hit 30+ home runs.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Well here's who showed up,sadly I couldn't take pics,but Brian Mcann,Brandon Beachy,David Ross,Frank Wren GM,The Mascot,and the tamohawk girls came(they will come to the Publix by my house on the 6th of february so I'll try and get picks then).I got to ask two questions.1:I asked Brian Mcann what it was like when he hit the double in the all-star game.His response,was"It was something that I'll charish forever,and never forget,and other stuff.2:I asked(this'll surprise you)"What was your guys reaction when the Braves got Dan Uggla?".Mcann said"We needed another one of those guys who could hit in the middle of the lineup and hit 30+ home runs.

Never post from your iphone again.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I posted from my iphone?Wow I guess I never realised that.Anyway here's a video from my school.Braves at CreeklandI'm in the crowd in the middle.

edit:They're coming to the Publix on the 4th of february

And still nobody cares.

At least you set yourself up as you alerted all on the internet where you can be abducted on a certain date.

Way to go, Adam Walsh.

Start asking your parents what common sense is and how to apply it (and spacing your sentences) to an IBB.

Archived