Flyers VS. Rangers Winter Classic

Goallinedesign

i think the flyers jersey could use some white, seems too orange almost. also, why is the script at that angle? i doubt they would do anything like that since it's a rangers tradition (obviously in a different orientation, but the same diagonal is what i'm getting at, it just looks odd)

16jfa.png

i think the flyers jersey could use some white, seems too orange almost. also, why is the script at that angle? i doubt they would do anything like that since it's a rangers tradition (obviously in a different orientation, but the same diagonal is what i'm getting at, it just looks odd)

QuakersJersey.png

I like the concepts, but I'm against the Flyers getting another winter classic.

Your opinions on who should "get" a winter classic have no bearing at all on what concepts someone may choose to make, and really isn't relevant to the thread.

For the concepts,

I love the idea of a "Quakers" faux-back. I'm socked nobody has thought of it before (including me!) Only c/c on the jersey is to maybe have the bottom of the hem be black, so that it blends in with the pants and doesn't produce an orange diaper effect.

For the Rangers, maybe go with the current numbers? Or do the current thirds use those numbers? I can't remember.

The biggest problem here is with the logo. In addition to the fact that it's a simple square shape with a random bell thrown in , it doesn't even have Philadelphia's (current) tallest building in it, which would be right in the middle of your logo, so it really can't be omitted.

1365_l.jpg110855830.jpgcertainteed-ceiling-and-insulation-comcast-center.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I like the concepts, but I'm against the Flyers getting another winter classic.

Your opinions on who should "get" a winter classic have no bearing at all on what concepts someone may choose to make, and really isn't relevant to the thread.

For the concepts,

I love the idea of a "Quakers" faux-back. I'm socked nobody has thought of it before (including me!) Only c/c on the jersey is to maybe have the bottom of the hem be black, so that it blends in with the pants and doesn't produce an orange diaper effect.

For the Rangers, maybe go with the current numbers? Or do the current thirds use those numbers? I can't remember.

The biggest problem here is with the logo. In addition to the fact that it's a simple square shape with a random bell thrown in , it doesn't even have Philadelphia's (current) tallest building in it, which would be right in the middle of your logo, so it really can't be omitted.

1365_l.jpg110855830.jpgcertainteed-ceiling-and-insulation-comcast-center.jpg

Philadelphia-Skyline-Comcast-Center-Building-mconferphoto-7139.jpg

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

If you read what I said next, you wouldn't have posted this. I like the Rangers one a lot better than the Flyers, since it has more color to it. The Quakers look is simple, but it gets the job done. I have my own up my sleeve.

Archived