JohnnyRfl Concepts Topic.

johnrafael

I'm not one of CCSLC "really talented guys" like drdougfresh, TheOneandOnlyMau, missouritigers and others. I'm not creating big works,having not big ideas (Someone take off my Int'l Football and I fold it. Meanwhile I think in someone to create, you can see my last concepts of this post. From February to April.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JohnnyRfl-

I can see from your blog, written in portuguese, that english isn't your primary language. So, I thought I'd help explain what the others are talking about. In english, a moron is a stupid person. Having said that, you might want to change the "a" in "Marons" to make it look less like an "o".

And I can't say I know much about Aussie Rules Football, but I do like the logos and uniforms. I especially like how you used the cross on the clash shirt.

Here's an interesting link for others, myself included, that sheds some light on JonnyRfl's use of the nickname Marons.

edit: you figured out what the others were talking about when I was writing all this.... c'est la vie

Since, I think we're all past the "Morons" thing, I'd like to offer more feedback on the Beirut footy jumpers. The overt religious imagery seems an odd choice, especially for a team supposedly based in the Middle East, but that aside the jumpers are good, I particularly like the incorporation of the "V" with the stripes in the black strip. The back of the third strip seems a bit awkward to me, I think I'd make it all yellow.

Finally, for future Australian Football concepts - your numbers need to be larger. Check out footyjumpers.com to get an idea of the size of jumper numbers.

Since, I think we're all past the "Morons" thing, I'd like to offer more feedback on the Beirut footy jumpers. The overt religious imagery seems an odd choice, especially for a team supposedly based in the Middle East, but that aside the jumpers are good, I particularly like the incorporation of the "V" with the stripes in the black strip. The back of the third strip seems a bit awkward to me, I think I'd make it all yellow.

Finally, for future Australian Football concepts - your numbers need to be larger. Check out footyjumpers.com to get an idea of the size of jumper numbers.

This concept was made since January First Days. I have change the letters for my recent concepts.

After the Championship Finish (I don't know when),I'll Redo the Logos. Sorry About not many kits posted. I'm Working in kits for 4 Competitions: Hawthorn+Newcastle Falcons in Cross Code 9 (Bigfooty - Aussie Rules), Dunedin Scots (the AFA, Bigfooty - Aussie Rules) Kawasaki Frontale (Brazilian National Championship, Round 18) and Detroit Lions (Soccer Crossover Kits) for Brazilian KitDesign Cup. Hawthorn+Newcastle are ready and posted in blog. Tonight (I'm Working Now) I'll post here.

Hawthorn Hawks + Newcastle Falcons

HAWTHORN FALCONS

Logo (NOW I'M CHOOSING BETTER MY FONTS, hahaha:

Hawthorn+Falcons+00.PNG

Home:Based on Hawthorn Jumper.

Hawthorn+Falcons+01.PNG

Away: Based on Newcastle 2007/2008 Jersey

Hawthorn+Falcons+02.PNG

Clash:Based in my imagination.

Hawthorn+Falcons+03.PNG

Notice the Puma WC 2010 Font in Back (Now I Learn how to use the numbers, DeadFish?

Archived