Buffalo Bills Concept

xjUicebOx

My main goal of this concept was to update the Buffalo Bills throwback look for full time use.

starting with the logo...

concept.png

I modernized the red bison logo by adding a thick blue outline and some dark red for detail. I also gave it the 'charging' effect to convey movement on the helmet.

home uniform

BuffaloBillsNikeHome.png

The jersey is almost the exact same as the Bills throwbacks except for a few changes that I think give it a more modern look. First off I darkened the blue, and second I removed the stripping from the pants and helmet. The red and blue strips that are usually there clash and I think the overall look is better without them.

road uniform

BuffaloBillsNikeRoad.png

The road set is mostly the opposite of the home. However I added a blue strip down the side of the jersey and kept the collar blue as well.

sigmiller.png

Thats a good looking concept. I really like the red bison, but I do not like the shading. I was just looking over the NFL team logos and no team uses shading like that. Dont get me wrong, it looks really nice, but compared to other NFL logos, I'm affraid it might look a little minor league-ish.I really like the uniforms, nice, clean and simple.

I like the bison, I think it has a lot of potential, but right now the back legs are kinda bugging me a bit. It looks almost as if the bison was frozen right as it was about to leap off of the ground, I don't know how to describe it any other way really. The uniforms are okay, in my opinion they're kinda plain, but they're a lot better than what they have now.

I like the bison, I think it has a lot of potential, but right now the back legs are kinda bugging me a bit. It looks almost as if the bison was frozen right as it was about to leap off of the ground, I don't know how to describe it any other way really. The uniforms are okay, in my opinion they're kinda plain, but they're a lot better than what they have now.

The bison looks like it was shot and is in the process of collapsing to me.

Like the shading on the bison though, just work on the positioning. Also, the pants and the helmets are too plain, try some striping.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

My main goal of this concept was to update the Buffalo Bills throwback look for full time use.

starting with the logo...

concept.png

I modernized the red bison logo by adding a thick blue outline and some dark red for detail. I also gave it the 'charging' effect to convey movement on the helmet.

home uniform

BuffaloBillsNikeHome.png

The jersey is almost the exact same as the Bills throwbacks except for a few changes that I think give it a more modern look. First off I darkened the blue, and second I removed the stripping from the pants and helmet. The red and blue strips that are usually there clash and I think the overall look is better without them.

road uniform

BuffaloBillsNikeRoad.png

The road set is mostly the opposite of the home. However I added a blue strip down the side of the jersey and kept the collar blue as well.

Nice work.

I'd rather see those than the ones the Bills wear now.

George Ashburn - My Website

yuku-sp-me-roll.gifyuku-jd-shake.gif

Archived