New ESPN Player Profiles

LEWJ

ESPN looks to be implementing a new player profile. So far it looks like it's just the NBA.

It's very refreshing, compared to the former look.

Great update.

lbjespnplayerprofile.png

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Sorry for the confusion, I didn't have the image posted initially.

Click a players name, whether it be after a search or directly from their team's website, and you should be directed to the player's page. (NBA only right now, I believe).

So far appears to be just for the NBA.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

ESPN looks to be implementing a new player profile. So far it looks like it's just the NBA.

Great update.

happy.gif

I'd say it's probably only the NBA because that is the only sport going on right now...other than NHL. I'd say once rosters are finalized for NFL and MLB seasons they'd probably update those. The way I see it, there's no point of them going through and updating all the players from last year, could be a waste of time.

Noticed that a lot of the pics have a white outlineabout 1px wide around them. Weird because they used PNGs, that shouldn't happen. But that's just me being picky...you can see on JJ's profile

JJ Hickson

Great update.

happy.gif

I was tired, okay? :blink:

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived