Valentines Day jerseys

CS85

Found this browsin' around the web, search function yielded nothing of relevance.

178bd5b778673066d78816884a07f07e.jpg

http://sports.yahoo.com/nhl/blog/puck_daddy/post/Alaska-Aces-pink-nightmare-other-ghastly-Valen?urn=nhl-320162

^ article about the Alaska Aces' valentine's day jersey, and others around minor league hockey. Here's a few pics from the article:

ept_sports_nhl_experts-965299374-1297445152.jpg?ymgUwiEDfh5LfJxf

ept_sports_nhl_experts-194254146-1297445397.jpg?ymWYwiEDNvloJwOR

ept_sports_nhl_experts-911110005-1297445251.jpg?ymDWwiED2cYyzSeH

I'm interested to see if there's any of this stuff that got to the NBA or NHL, couldn't find anything however.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

They actually wore those? One the ice? Like, in an actual game? That counted???

Smh...

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

The Stockton Thunder thankfully take a more tasteful approach to these special jerseys. It involves recoloring the yellow bolts on their white jersey (red for xmas, pink for breast cancer awareness, green for st patricks day) and slightly tweaking the primary logo such as putting a santa hat or leprechaun hat on the usual Thor character.

I would find and post pics, but I'm at the Shark Tank right now.

Archived