Hey Cc

Chazberg

Hey dude, I was on the site lookin for some logos for concepts, and both I needed i couldn't get. I need the North Stars, but none of the logos on their page will load, as is the case with the Oilers, whose page is also disheveled looking. If you could help me out thata'd be great. Thanks man!

i had the same problem with the oilers. Instead of starting a thread that can get pushed down, i got a prompt reply from chris using the PM function.

Id give the address to the oilers folder, but its not my intellectual property, so ill let chris do it for ya.

sorry, i dont wanna step on toes.

Oilers alternate? that leaves millions of possibilities! Well at least three.

But because you didnt say which one, i'll pick it for you :)

http://dpmonline.com/cc/images/nhl/edm/alternate-2002a.gif

And the most recent north stars one... although photoshopping a dallas logo would've done the trick:

http://dpmonline.com/cc/images/nhl/min-sta...rimary-1992.gif

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Thanks Chris, but for the North Stars I actually meant the one with the "N", I didn't even know they ever used the current logo.

Yeah, they used it for the last 2 or 3 seasons I think. Actually in the first Mighty Ducks movie when they go and watch the NHL game, you can see the jerseys. You can see a better view when Basil McRae and Mike Modano meet Coach Bombay. Sadly, the scored against the Whalers in the game :cry:

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

That had always confused me about that movie, I knew they were in Minnesota, but I always wondered why when they went to the game they were wearing the Dallas uniforms. Well that's one mystery solved, now all that's left is the question of what came first: The Mighty Ducks uniforms in the movie or the real team. :wacko:

The Minnesota North Stars used the "Stars" logo and the black uniforms for one season - their last one, 1992-93.

And when the Mighty Ducks of Anaheim were announced as an expansion team in the spring of 1993, then Disney chairman Michael Eisner wore a movie version of the Ducks jersey which they mercifully decided not to use for the real team. I'm not even sure this was ever a consideration and I have never been able to find any resources that would indicate whether it was.

I just mean I remember that in the second half of the last game in the second movie, they switch from the team USA jerseys to the real Mighty Ducks jerseys, like the team wears now (well, sans shoulder patches). I never knew which came first. I don't mean those green, yellow and purple monstrosities from the first movie. :puke:

Sadly, the scored against the Whalers in the game :cry:

everybody has to pick on the best team ever eh?

Yes, sad but true :cry:

But does anybody have a good shot of the logo that they used in the first movie. I think it was like a Duck in crappy equipment???

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived