Colts Going Retro

sj32

2368884_7_1.jpg

Hey i think i used to see that guy in the halls of my old school. Always running into the walls.

How's that for insensitive!

If he wears that helmet, he's just begging to be shot out of a cannon.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Frankly, I kinda dig the grey facemasks. I think it was OK that only the Cards and Giants had it, but I don't mind it w/ the Colts unis, either.

Looks like the Colts "royal" blue keeps getting darker. Pretty soon, HMS Colts will be the royal navy.

For the record, the best uniforms in the NFL belong to the Chicago Bears.

I really hate the style of the Revolution helmets and the facemasks are terrible.....

The Revolution helmet is designed to reduce concussions. Who cares if it looks different? It's purpose is not to look pretty; it supposed to protect the players more.

2368884_7_1.jpg

Hey i think i used to see that guy in the halls of my old school. Always running into the walls.

How's that for insensitive!

hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahahahahahaha....

i shouldnt laugh... but damn thats insensitive...lol

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

The question is, what does Archie Manning think about this? Will he let his son have a grey face mask? Inquiring minds want to know ...

:D

Archie would say, "damn, if only I played for the Colts when I played...."

I saw, I came, I left.

The question is, what does Archie Manning think about this? Will he let his son have a grey face mask? Inquiring minds want to know ...

:D

Eli: "I never said I wanted to wear a blue facemask or a grey facemask. I want to see what happens. Whatever facemask is on my helmet, we'll make the best of it. It's my decision. I have Tom Condon and my family to talk to and get advice from. But it's my life, my facemask. It's my decision."

Archived