Big East College Baseball Concepts

AnythingChicago

I have a few reasons for deciding to do a DePaul baseball concept:

• The colours. Light blue, red, and charcoal are a great combination for a baseball team IMO. I did not use the royal blue the basketball team uses; I like the sky blue better.
  • This may turn into a Big East College baseball concept (even if the teams don't play baseball in the Big East like a DePaul or Marquette).
  • To come back from my last concept (which was pretty awful).

I'm pretty content with the results. What do you guys think?

depaulbaseball.png

========================================================================================================================

1. Depaul Blue Demons, Post #1

2. Cincinnati Bearcats, Post #20

3. South Florida Bulls, Post #37

4. West Virginia Mountaineers, Post #62

5. Syracuse Orange, Post #80

6. Marquette Golden Eagles, Post #88

25yzwqg.png

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be more consistent with your fill and strokes on the home. The wordmark is red outlined in blue, the front number is black outlined in blue, and the number on the back is blue with a red outline. Personally, the sky blue looks atrocious I think their current royal would be a major upgrade. Also, you need to flip the logo on the sleeves. On the blue alt, I would get rid of the second outline and make the DePaul white with a red outline. I would also, try to match the wordmark and the numbers more on all of them. The D logo on a hat looks really amazing I would know because I own the hat.cool.gif If you take some of my advice this would be much, much better.

Be more consistent with your fill and strokes on the home. The wordmark is red outlined in blue, the front number is black outlined in blue, and the number on the back is blue with a red outline. Personally, the sky blue looks atrocious I think their current royal would be a major upgrade. Also, you need to flip the logo on the sleeves. On the blue alt, I would get rid of the second outline and make the DePaul white with a red outline. I would also, try to match the wordmark and the numbers more on all of them. The D logo on a hat looks really amazing I would know because I own the hat.cool.gif If you take some of my advice this would be much, much better.

I did make the number outlines different on purpose, I felt like it was too much powder. But I will take most of your advice.

25yzwqg.png

The sleeve logos are all upside down.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

And there's really only suppose to be a patch on one sleeve.

And for some reason the patch is only on the front of the sleeve, not the back

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

And there's really only suppose to be a patch on one sleeve.

And for some reason the patch is only on the front of the sleeve, not the back

Obviously, the sleeve patch needs some work.

Other than that, I think you have a winner.

FSU2.gif

Updated above with corrected sleeve patches. Sorry about that screw up. I also added a poll to see how you guys like it.

If I do another concept, which seems likely, it will be Cincinnati. It would be up sometime early next week (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest).

25yzwqg.png

Please take off the poll. It is the cheapest way to get your concept on top of the forum. Please do everyone a favor.

Alright, done. That wasn't why I had it there, though, I wanted to see what you all thought and make it so you wouldn't have to fill up the thread with comments, but I guess that wasn't the best idea.

25yzwqg.png

Hey! Somebody took my advice. (That's a first tongue.gif) Looking 100 times better than last time. You're also getting me hooked on that color scheme. Maybe light blue isn't too bad after all. Good job. Looking forward to Cincy!

Hey! Somebody took my advice. (That's a first tongue.gif) Looking 100 times better than last time. You're also getting me hooked on that color scheme. Maybe light blue isn't too bad after all. Good job. Looking forward to Cincy!

Thanks! And I can't wait for Cincy, either. :)

25yzwqg.png

Bump. I would greatly appreciate some C&C here. But, of course, you don't have to if you don't want to...

well change the topic title to make this a offical series. but other then that. your doing fine. compared to my series.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

Bump. I would greatly appreciate some C&C here. But, of course, you don't have to if you don't want to...

well change the topic title to make this a offical series. but other then that. your doing fine. compared to my series.

Alright, it's done. :grin:

25yzwqg.png

Alright, it's done. :grin:

cool.

wrb141.jpgnbahoopscardszxzx01.png

BaltimoreNewYorkGirl.png

Im Abby.. nice to meet you

Go Os. Capitals. Mets. Ravens. Rangers. Knicks. Butler Bulldogs. Maryland. Kevin Harvick.

I hate the YANKEESS

Archived