Big East College Baseball Concepts

AnythingChicago

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I'm going to go with option E for the sleeve patch. I don't feel the need to incorporate any more logos. And, cameroncrazie, I used the interlocking SU because it is more suited to baseball (even if it's retired). If 'Cuse still had a baseball team, it probably wouldn't have been retired back in 2004.

25yzwqg.png

Isn't the interlocking "SU" outdated? I'm fairly sure that they don't ever use that anymore. If you switch to the current block this would be pretty good.

Yeah they dont use the interlocking SU or that font anymore.

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

(**) (**) (**) (**) (*)

The first four are very nice, but you should use powder instead of royal on the stripes. With the fifth: 1) make it powder blue 2) make it a vest 3) "M" logo on the chest

Then, perfection

Edit: You win.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

@tvko: I don't mean to be a jackass as WSU151 mentioned, but the color is powder on the pants and last alt. It was pulled directly from the MARQUETTE script logo. However, I will take your 2nd and 3rd suggestions.

EDIT: Updated above with tvko's ideas. I think it's a huge improvement.

25yzwqg.png

Hope you all like it; I'm not trying to blow you away here, just dazzle you slightly. :P C&C appreciated as always; don't forget to give your opinions on what I should do for the sleeve patch.

Why not try to blow everyone away? This implies you're not trying your best.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Hope you all like it; I'm not trying to blow you away here, just dazzle you slightly. :P C&C appreciated as always; don't forget to give your opinions on what I should do for the sleeve patch.

Why not try to blow everyone away? This implies you're not trying your best.

By "not trying to blow you away", I kind of meant color and font wise rather than effort wise (Syracuse doesn't have a 'OMFG color scheme and font', if you will). Sorry, I should have been more specific about what I meant by that. The concept did indeed take about 2 hours.

25yzwqg.png

Archived