Why is it so hard to get input?

OchentaYOcho88

I'll also add this in response to the original poster, after taking a quick look through your concepts, I noticed that they are all uniform designs. While uniform redesigns are nice and often the only changes really needed, they take about 5 seconds to look through and formulate an opinion. In other words, there is nothing to talk about. I'm much more willing to help someone trying to come up with an entire identity (Logos, Type, Uniforms, etc...) than someone who just recycles pre-existing logos.

I don't really see why uniform concepts are so bad if they're creative.

Because when you see a uniform concept, what do you do? You immediately run a compare/contrast with the current uniform in your head, and that's about the depth of your critique... Sure you can look into the finer details of the uniform, but at that point you're just nitpicking. So when you see the same logos used over and over again just in different packaging, you become numb to the concept. I'd rather help someone attempt to create something new than helping someone recycle existing artwork.

none of your subjects really appeal to me, which is why I've never clicked them. and I prefer logo concepts over uniforms, and single concepts rather than series. Not saying that are doing anything wrong, but that is why I haven't clicked them.

hopefully you've gotten your answers

Archived