Barons

chickenfish13

Alright, quick update here. I slightly changed the bottom of the mane, but It might not be too noticeable as it was just some tweaking. Went back to the full crown as well. Do you think there needs to be symmetry in the beard/chin hair? It would make sense with the rest of the logo, but I like how it slightly throws things off, which Is kinda weird I guess.

baronsss.png

This is just GREAT. I love it.

• 2 weeks later...

I never thought the lion can be used for a Barons' concept. I always thought of a Baron as a man who flies a plane, like the Red Baron. It's so much better than a logo that consists of a man wearing a top hat and a monocle.

Alright, quick update here. I slightly changed the bottom of the mane, but It might not be too noticeable as it was just some tweaking. Went back to the full crown as well. Do you think there needs to be symmetry in the beard/chin hair? It would make sense with the rest of the logo, but I like how it slightly throws things off, which Is kinda weird I guess.

baronsss.png

I don't think absolute symmetry is necessary, but balance would be nice. Right now, it looks like his little goatee is being blown by a strong breeze that is completely avoiding his mane.

But this is easily your best work yet. I was honestly surprised. Keep it up!

baronsss.png

I don't think absolute symmetry is necessary, but balance would be nice. Right now, it looks like his little goatee is being blown by a strong breeze that is completely avoiding his mane.

But this is easily your best work yet. I was honestly surprised. Keep it up!

Thats a pretty spot on description. But seriously, thanks for the kind words.

Archived