Fighting Dachshunds

OchentaYOcho88

This is my first attempt of drawing a logo. I just started it today after an eye appointment, my head hurts so bad after both the appointment and working so hard on the logo that I have to step away. I'll post what I have so far to see how well I'm doing.

In my head the team is a pro football team called the Munich Fighting Dachshunds. I have a Dachshund puppy and am quite fond of the breed and thought it would be a fun logo to work through. Here is where I am right now:

projects.png

I'll will continue to work on this and any C&C is welcome and appreciated!

~OYO

Looks like you are trying to create a Pixar cartoon or something, not a logo. Lose the gradients.

When you start designing a logo, keep this thought in the back of your mind: "how would this look on a hat/jersey/poster/ticket/shirt for a team?"

Look at other dog logos. In fact, someone on here once did a wonderful logo of a daschund a year or so back.

Looks like you are trying to create a Pixar cartoon or something, not a logo. Lose the gradients.

When you start designing a logo, keep this thought in the back of your mind: "how would this look on a hat/jersey/poster/ticket/shirt for a team?"

Look at other dog logos. In fact, someone on here once did a wonderful logo of a daschund a year or so back.

Agreed with all this.

Is the white triangle on the dogs right jaw a fang, or something else? I like your treatment of the eyes -- not typical, but they work for me.

It's where I sit.

Agreed with all this.

Is the white triangle on the dogs right jaw a fang, or something else? I like your treatment of the eyes -- not typical, but they work for me.

Thank you for your input. I'm going back to the drawing board on this one. That was the begining of the teeth btw.

Archived