Boston Bruins Altnernate Concept

puckcool22

I liked the old yelow jerseys--and these are quite close--they would be better thirds than what they have now...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Well, then, that's what I think of it. It's not a concept so much as a "here's what they had before." Ayup, that's what they had before.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I second Mockba's thoughts on these type of jerseys. It's more of a "hey, I think they should wear these again" instead, "I think they should wear my concepts." That's not necessarily bad, it's just that it's not really a concept. These things go better when your doing a whole set or something. Or the whole NHL Project. Then you can put what you think the Bruins should be in, regardless of whether it's something completely new, or old. Posting this is basically equivalent to posting a pic of the old jersey and saying "do you think they should go back to this?" except not as good. That would be a fine thread, it's just not a concept thread.

Don't mean to pick on you puckcool, plenty of other people do this too. There's a lot of grey space in coming up with an original idea, coming up with an original idea based on old jerseys, and reccomending an old jersey.

Well, puckguy, where's the black trim on the spokes of the "B" and the name on the back?

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Well, puckguy, where's the black trim on the spokes of the "B" and the name on the back?

When they wore those jerseys, they didn't have names, nor black outlines on the spokes.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived