The ones that got away

raysox

Looks like im going to lose out on 2 HUGE NHL whales of mine, both fit me and both are rare as hell, I'm not going to reveal which ones they are untill both bids are over due to fear of actually losing out on them but I will say that neither are part of the '96 third jersey program. Stupid paypal bastards wont accept pre paid mastercards. My only hope ATM is to apply for a student credit card. My dad thinks I already have enough jerseys in my closet right now so he refuses to spend another dime on another one for me.

D;

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like im going to lose out on 2 HUGE NHL whales of mine, both fit me and both are rare as hell, I'm not going to reveal which ones they are untill both bids are over due to fear of actually losing out on them but I will say that neither are part of the '96 third jersey program. Stupid paypal bastards wont accept pre paid mastercards. My only hope ATM is to apply for a student credit card. My dad thinks I already have enough jerseys in my closet right now so he refuses to spend another dime on another one for me.

D;

You lost both?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

D;

You lost both?

They were an islanders fisherman jersey and another old blue caps jersey incase anyone was wondering.

Those paypal bastards screwed me over on both of them not allowing prepaid visas, even though I had the money for them both. However I found the same guy selling the caps jersey I wanted on craigslist. I sent him an offer while you and I were talking earlier. He still hasn't responded though.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

Matt Murley game-worn 2003-04... I had to study so I told my brother to keep up the bidding war until it went over like 120.

The winning bid was 120.01, and my brother could have but I "told him not to go over 120"... :censored:ing smartass.

That would fulfill 3 whales: 2003-04 gameworn, penguins game-worn, pre-edge penguins authentic. I can't even play as him in NHL 2005 that bums me out so much.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Archived