American Eatery Hockey Concepts

drdougfresh

Tim Hortons would be a great place to make into a hockey jersey.

Myles Gilbert "Tim" Horton (January 12, 1930 ? February 21, 1974) was a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman. He played in 24 seasons in the National Hockey League for the Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Rangers, Pittsburgh Penguins, and Buffalo Sabres.

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

What's Culver's or Krispy Kreme??????? Living up in New England, we don't see any of these besides once in a while, an A&W

I was almost certain that Krispy Kreme was nationwide. :blink:

I know that A&W uses both tan and orange for their logo, but I think that the set would look better if you orange instead.

aw.gif

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Tim Hortons would be a great place to make into a hockey jersey.

Myles Gilbert "Tim" Horton (January 12, 1930 ? February 21, 1974) was a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman. He played in 24 seasons in the National Hockey League for the Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Rangers, Pittsburgh Penguins, and Buffalo Sabres.

I actually considered them too, if I expand someday, I may just add them! haha

What's Culver's or Krispy Kreme??????? Living up in New England, we don't see any of these besides once in a while, an A&W

I was almost certain that Krispy Kreme was nationwide. :blink:

I'm pretty sure it is.

Dunkin is out of Rhode Island, and pretty much cuts off New England for themselves

Wow these imo are all very good, i went to your link of your concept portfolio and woww im super impresssed, ur ideas are some of the best ive ever seen and some are better than what some the pro teams are actually wearing. I reallly really like your NFL nike pro combat redesign. you incorporated the old with the new so well in so many ways possible, like your steelers huge logo, jags scratching claw, chargers lightening thru the font, and man more is extremely sick!!! (Btw you have the eagles current bird logo on their helmet, could you make a kelly green late 80s/90s set with the flying bird from the cunningham days logo and put that on a helmet, I think that would look sick!) I really like how alot of ur retros were from the 80s and 90s theyre all my fav retros of the teams u chose, like man we have the exact same taste and wish i can incorporate my ideas as well as you do but it would take me a long time. Wow if you haven't checked his portfolio i recommend you do, i know my opinion is different from the rest of you, but you wont bet left unimpressed, i mean this guys got some amazing ideas (hes got some pretty cool winnipeg jets redesigns too but his combats r just sick)

Waaaaaaaaaait, why is it called "Carl's Jr."? Shouldn't it be "Carl Jr.'s"? It's Hardees here anyhow.

Culver's looks like a winter classic concept, which is very good.

It's Carl's Jr. haha. Named after the founder. Thanks!

Archived