BASEBALL ALL-TIME DRAFT: Discussion Thread (PLEASE LOCK)

Dexter Morgan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next picks.

Cleveland Indians (north dakota)

New York Highlanders(Dexter Morgan)

Milwaukee Baseball LLC (KDubK414)

Atlanta Black Crackers (brushimania)

Albuquerque Dukes (oddbal)

Newark Eagles (pmoehrin)

Pittsburgh Crawfords (infrared41)

Detroit Stars (YessSir32)

Tampa Bay Devil Rays (Lights Out)

New York Mets (NJTank)

Chicago Cubs (Billy B )

Modesto Nuts (nash61)

Los Angeles Dodgers (knnhrvy16)

Los Angeles Dodgers (knnhrvy16)

Dammit, dakota was on 10 mins ago, now he's gone.

I'm going to sleep soon, pmoehrin, I'll send you 2 players in PM if dakota doesn't pick in the next 20 mins.

Was going to logout but I'll wait.

After Dexter picks though I am out.

I won't be around tomorrow from around 1PM-7PM. Hopefully it doesen't affect anything but if I don't pick before one then I'm sending them in as well. Likewise if were 3-4 picks deep after me before one I'll send them in as well.

Dammit, dakota was on 10 mins ago, now he's gone.

I'm going to sleep soon, pmoehrin, I'll send you 2 players in PM if dakota doesn't pick in the next 20 mins.

Screw that. Let's just skip dakota. If the guy was up, logged on, and didn't pick, then I think he has it coming. There's no need to let a few people ruin it for those of us who are doing it right.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

We turned off the time limits at night anyways. Would it be good if he made a pick? Sure. If we wait until tomorrow it's not the end of the world.

It's possible he got a PM and just read it without really checking the board. I do that all the time, especially fantasy leagues and what have you.

Fair enough. But this is getting old. We get on a roll and then someone comes along and slows us back to a snail's pace again.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

What do you all think of my picks?

Two players I was geared up to take.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

( :P )

There's still plenty of great pitching left, however. 3 of the 5 aforementioned pitchers are still there (Perry and Carlton off that board).

Yup, I'm ready to take one of them.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

There's one person I'm hoping falls to me who I've had rated as the best available position player for awhile now. Higher then Banks.

If he does great, if not so be it. If he does though it means my gamble to take Banks earlier then I wanted to paid off, because I would want to take Ernie Banks now although I know he would have been snatched up by now.

Ha, good thing I sent pmoehrin my pick preferences - I was reminded today that I have school orientation from 9:00-1:30, right before my 3:00-11:30 work shift, so it's more than likely that I won't be avaliable at all tomorrow. Again, pmoehrin has my preferences for picks, so I've taken care of that.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived