San Jose Sharks Concept

CGL77

I was cleaning out a storage closet today and stumbled upon a picture I drew when in grade school. It was a jersey concept for a Sharks hockey team, with a different logo of course. I tried to re-create it on Photoshop and this is what I got. As you can see, there are two options for both the road and home jersey. I prefer the road jersey with out the teeth on the bottom and the home without the black bordering the teal on the sleeve but I thought I'd make them anyways; just for kicks, if nothing else. C&C would be appreciated!

sharksconcept.png

Not too keen on the shark teeth elements, but apart from that I really like these.

Oh and drop the yellow from the logo while you're at it.

I'm Danny fkn Heatley, I play for myself. That's what fkn all stars do.

i like how clean they look, just don't like the teeth at the bottom.

remove the yellow too - make it white or silver.

maybe add another stripe to the arm pattern, it looks a little plain but it looks really clean. for reference, maybe all black sleeve-white stripe-black stripe-teal stripe-black stripe-white strip-black bottom of sleeve.

bleedblue-1.png

Bleeding Blue since 1986

The shark-tooth elements aren't too bad, infact I rather like them. The thing I like most about this though is that the orange is finally gone! I'd suggest more emphasis on teal personally, but dropping the orange is a step in the right direction. I like the idea here!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived