Hartford's New Logo

The Swamp Yankee

Long marketed as New England's Rising Star, Hartford, capital city of the Nutmeg State, is trying to go in a different direction. A group has been hired to promote Hartford to a 20 somethings demographic, luring them to the city's "thriving" downtown. Here is a link to vote on the new logos. Not really a fan of any of them, as they have no connection to the city at all. What do you guys think?

Long marketed as New England's Rising Star, Hartford, capital city of the Nutmeg State, is trying to go in a different direction. A group has been hired to promote Hartford to a 20 somethings demographic, luring them to the city's "thriving" downtown. Here is a link to vote on the new logos. Not really a fan of any of them, as they have no connection to the city at all. What do you guys think?

That first logo really reminds me of city-or-rock-hill-logo.jpg which i cant find the color version.

The third one is exactly like the Home Depot April fools joke...except for changing the colors

new-home-depot-logo.jpg

That's VERY professional...

I like that "none" seems to be the winning option. The first two are very uninspired and could get a "could be made in paint in 5 min" reaction. That design "firm" should go back to the drawing board with this one...

God, all of those logos look awful.

What really gets me is the "great fan" stuff. It's sad to think of our country as a "Steeler Nation", because that would mean that we're a country of near-sighted inbreds from the mountains that can't speak competent English.

Let's go Brownies!

championships.png

You mad because the Tribe is stylin' on you?

Archived