Ohio State Nike Pro Combat

OhioSportsMan61

First... there should be some sort of consistency with the stripes. The helmet, sleeves, and pants all have a different pattern. Tighten that up. Second, I don't think its an improvement... even if its a one-off, custom, Pro Combat uniform. It just doesn't look that good. The gray helm and shirt with black pants don't work for Ohio State. It may work for Georgia but not Ohio State.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

When did you hear they are going to wear gray? I hope not, but its better than black.

BIG FONTS MAKE ME IMPORTANT!!!!!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

When did you hear they are going to wear gray? I hope not, but its better than black.

What is that supposed to mean?

Big fonts make you look really stupid. Especially if you use them all the time.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm sorry if you think that font size 2 is overly big, I stopped using size three months ago after somebody pointed out how stupid it and a picture of me looked. I'm sorry to have made you think I'm overly stupid, but it isn't that big. I just like the bold font better, is that a crime?

I'm sorry if you think that font size 2 is overly big, I stopped using size three months ago after somebody pointed out how stupid it and a picture of me looked. I'm sorry to have made you think I'm overly stupid, but it isn't that big. I just like the bold font better, is that a crime?

Technically not, but it makes look like a noob, pardon my internet. For the sake of credibility, I would stop.

Technically not, but it makes look like a noob, pardon my internet. For the sake of credibility, I would stop.

How does it make me look like a noob? Just because I use a bold font I will lose what little credibility I have on these boards? Will someone look at one of my concepts and say, "I wont take him seriously because he is using a bold font."

How does it make me look like a noob? Just because I use a bold font I will lose what little credibility I have on these boards? Will someone look at one of my concepts and say, "I wont take him seriously because he is using a bold font."

Possibly. Honestly though, it's just annoying and pointless. Plus, people bold things they want to emphasize when they are quoting people in their responses, so you should stop if anything to prevent any kind of confusion.

Possibly. Honestly though, it's just annoying and pointless. Plus, people bold things they want to emphasize when they are quoting people in their responses, so you should stop if anything to prevent any kind of confusion.

You've got to be kidding me, I have no credibility here, and I'm sorry if something this small annoys you, but please stop nitpicking me, I don't critique every little thing you do, so, please leave it alone. I'm going to keep doing it, because I prefer it that way. Sorry to get you so upset, but I'm not changing it. If someone wants to quote something, why don't they just use the quote feature.

You've got to be kidding me, I have no credibility here, and I'm sorry if something this small annoys you, but please stop nitpicking me, I don't critique every little thing you do, so, please leave it alone. I'm going to keep doing it, because I prefer it that way. Sorry to get you so upset, but I'm not changing it. If someone wants to quote something, why don't they just use the quote feature.

I just bolded something you said. Can you guess what it was?

I just bolded something you said. Can you guess what it was?

No, I cant, because it is in a box. Lets just leave this alone, lets stop cluttering up this post and get back to commenting on the concept posted. Just leave my preferences alone, okay?

Archived