TB8's NCAA Football Series

TylerBray8

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Pac 12 Time....Just wait til you see Oregon ha.

Arizona Wildcats

Just carried the pattern they use on their pants to the jersey. Added 'ARIZONA' to the front of the jersey. The stripe from the white helmet is now used on the navy helmet.

Arizona1.pngArizona2.png

Arizona3.png

Arizona State Sun Devils

Minor changes here. Added an outline to the shoulder stripe/pitchfork. Look who's on the sleeve...Sparky! Look who's on the helmet....Sparky! New "sun" jersey. No maroon helmet anymore, but I kept the sun, white, and black. I tried to put the new pitchfork on the sparky logo, I don't know if you see it though...

ArizonaState1.pngArizonaState2.png ArizonaState3.pngArizonaState4.png

Cal Golden Bears

Not a big change here. Just put Cal on the pro combat template....

Cal1.pngCal2.png

Cal3.png

Untitled.png

Oregon Ducks

Well...it's Oregon. I didn't change the style of the jersey much. I just added more alternates that we'll probably see by the end of the year. No joke. The throwback is back, but with the cheese yellow O helmet instead of the UO one.

Oregon1.pngOregon2.png Oregon3.pngOregon4.png Oregon5.pngOregon6.png Oregon7.pngOregon8.png Oregon9.pngOregon10.png

Untitled.png

Oregon State Beavers

Well if you don't get it...sublimated in the main stripe is what is supposed to be a beaver tail pattern. I think it looks pretty good. How bout y'all.

OregonState1.pngOregonState2.png

OregonState3.png

Stanford Cardinal

For Stanford the big thing I did was change the numbers to a double outline to march the S logo. And since Stanford feels like they have to wear a black alternate....I made it the right way.

Stanford1.pngStanford2.png

Stanford3.png

UCLA Bruins

Home jersey stays they same. The away goes back to light blue instead of that darker blue they use now. Light blue on the helmet too.

UCLA1.pngUCLA2.png

Untitled.png

USC Trojans

Small changes here. Added in a yellow alternate and red pants. I used rentz' Trojans script on the front of the jersey, and names are now on the back.

USC1.pngUSC2.png

USC3.png

Utah Utes

I'm not a fan of Utah's new set...so I just went in a new direction since they don't have much tradition to work with. I kept the pants solid instead of trying to force a design onto them like UA has done.

Utah1.pngUtah2.png

Utah3.png

Washington Huskies

I don't really like the piping that Washington uses on their current set...so I took the piping off and with with a nice 2-tone collar/cuff design and I brought back the Husky font. Their is now a full blackout and a new gold alternate.

Washington1.pngWashington2.png Washington3.pngWashington4.pngSmall changes here.

Untitled.png

An absolutely amazing Pac-12 and series. Oregon is my favorite, especially the Neon green jersey. So what conference do you plan on doing next?

I was just planning on doing the "Big Six" power conferences. And then go on from there...so the SEC is next. I should be done within a week.

Untitled.png

Great job on the Pac-12. The subtle changes you made to ASU makes that design work much better, as does the addition by subtraction of a second grey on the Wazzu set.

Sadly, my favorite of the whole bunch may be the Colorado silver alternate.

"I still think a tag team of Jimmy B and Melo could kick the :censored: out of Jesus and God."

Syracuse Orangemen

2003 National Champions

SEC Time.

Alabama Crimson Tide

For Bama I used a lot of houndstooth, which can be seen sublimated on the helmet, collar/cuffs, numbers, and the pants stripe. I added in a new white helmet and a pair of crimson pants. I used the font that Bama uses on their circle logo for the names.

Alabama1.pngAlabama2.png

Arkansas Razorbacks

Arkansas never should've worked black into their unis. The McFadden era set was perfect. So I went back to that, but with minor changes like the PC pants stripe, and the wordmark on the front is smaller. The away is basically the same, but there would be no black piping on it.

Arkansas1.pngArkansas2.png

Auburn Tigers

Auburn has a pretty solid set as is. But I had to make the pants stripe match the same stripe as the jersey. And I added in a navy helmet, navy pants, and an orange alternate.

Auburn1.pngAuburn2.png

Auburn3.png

Untitled.png

Archived