Tampa Bay Lightning Concept

mac

I think that tampa's uniforms right now are too dark to represent lightning well, so I added yellow and switched to blue to brighten things up, and I created a new logo because I think the logo they have now is god awful, and I'll admit they do look like a blue Calgary, that was unintentionalLightning Concept

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

I was thinking they looked more like St. Louis. Not bad, but I like their existing colors better without the yellow. I do like your logos much better than what they have, though. Nice...

The jerseys scream St. Louis to me, but that's whatever. The awesome thing here is your TB logo. I'd love to see a larger, cleaned up version of that logo. Very simple and classy, much better than the current.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

"No more rhymes - I mean it!"

"Does anyone want a peanut?"

PANTONE IS MY NEW GOD.

I have every line of the Princess Bride memorized. Until I saw Miracle, that was my favorite movie of all time. It's still a very close second.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

that logo looks just like the warner bros logo to me

Proud owner of the Utah Pioneers of the Continnental Baseball League.

GBCanada.png

PACKER BACKER FOREVER!

that logo looks just like the warner bros logo to me

I agree, it's a bit too 'superhero' for me and the colors are kind of hard on the eyes in that combination.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I really like what you came up with for the primary logo (err the TB in the circle one) The uniforms are pleasing as well. The numbers are to me too obscure. I guess its just the length of the numbers. Mabye just setting them as well average you know plain numbers, no effects, I would like that. Get new numbers, you got yourself a solid concept!

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Archived