Miami Marlins

Bravo96

Thanks for the replies, guys. Unfortunately, this is probably the direction Scrooge Loria has the team headed in... Also, fishheatcats, thanks haha. First thing that came to my mind.

bannernigga3-1.jpeg

Click the Banner - Join the Movement!

Bannertop.jpeg

Thanks for the replies, guys. Unfortunately, this is probably the direction Scrooge Loria has the team headed in... Also, fishheatcats, thanks haha. First thing that came to my mind.

Au contraire. What you have will probably be better than the real thing. Much better.

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

What's with all the hate for the new Marlins logo? If you don't like it, I don't have a problem; that's your opinion. But people are acting like this is the worst sports rebrand in years. I don't think so, I rather like it. I just seems like a common reaction to jump all over new logos (see: OKC Thunder) if their not 100% what you want to see. Now, about your concept. You called their new logo hideous but IMO your concept here doesn't do much to improve that. I'm not a huge fan of the drop shadow numbers (at least not the way they were executed here). And the classic baseball script your using doesn't really match the much more modern style of the M logo. Also, is there any reason that the road and road alternate don't have anything on the back?

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

Archived