Camouflage high school jerseys

BigMac12

Last night, my old high school, Marcos de Niza, had a military appreciation night. (If you're wondering why a varsity football game in Arizona is on a Thursday, the local cable channel has a game of the week on Thursday.) Sadly, the school decided to have camoflage uniforms. Ugh! Here's a link to a photo gallery:

AZCentral's photo gallery

Honeslty, they look bad. That's all I have to say about it.

Wow. Yes they are horrible but at least they tried. Not a bad color combo but the camo doesn't fit with the yellow numbers. Not really sure how to marry the color scheme to a theme like that but maybe white pants and a black and gold jersey? I don't know but at least they made an effort.

I think they don't look bad at all. What do you hate about it? The camo? or what they are supporting. I think 99% of the people on these boards and Paul Lukas just have a stick up their collective asses when it comes to this kinda thing. I am sure if the cause was something they supported like say more money for teachers it would be a great idea. To each his own I guess, but don't be hypocritical.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

I think they don't look bad at all. What do you hate about it? The camo? or what they are supporting. I think 99% of the people on these boards and Paul Lukas just have a stick up their collective asses when it comes to this kinda thing. I am sure if the cause was something they supported like say more money for teachers it would be a great idea. To each his own I guess, but don't be hypocritical.

I support the military fully, but the camo uniforms just looks bad for me.

They look more like hunter appreciation than military. What the :censored: is with that cameo?

Agreed, the padres digital camo is the only camo I have ever really liked on a uniform. It looks like these kids borrowed their dads hunting shirt and taped on numbers. Uck

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

They look more like hunter appreciation than military. What the :censored: is with that cameo?

Agreed, the padres digital camo is the only camo I have ever really liked on a uniform. It looks like these kids borrowed their dads hunting shirt and taped on numbers. Uck

BTW, my high school's nickname are, you guessed it, the Padres!

Archived