Getting a jersey lettered

oaklandhusker

send it to EPS (exclusive pro). the turn around time can be on the lengthier side (a month or so), but you won't be disappointed. the quality of the work is unparalleled.

if it was an isles, knicks or mets jersey, you could take it to stitches in whitestone.

sig2024.png

A friend of mine is a play-by-play broadcaster for thr Rainmen, I could ask him or even ask at the Metro Centre where the play how to get it done. They should be able to do it here.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

A friend of mine is a play-by-play broadcaster for thr Rainmen, I could ask him or even ask at the Metro Centre where the play how to get it done. They should be able to do it here.

I don't live in Halifax, but even having your friend contact me would make my day.

Several Lids stores throughout the city when I was up there. The quality on their hats is pretty good, but I've never had a jersey lettered in one.

Lids does jerseys!?!?!?

bex2bn.jpg

v7xt0k.jpg

I'm hoping to get a Halifax Rainmen jersey :rolleyes:, and I want to get it personalized with my name and number when I get it. Where can I go to do that?

347852.jpg

It's never failed me.

no silly, everyone knows you use this.

electrical_tape.jpg

oh, and you cant send it away to have it done? id sy do that, its probably cheaper too. otherwise i second gerry cosby.

Archived