NCAA Takeover part deux

capitalcanuck

I like the mountain and cactus logo, but fix the pants stripes and the helmet stripes. Also, the logo should be white on the red jersey.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arizona's pants and helmet look rushed. I don't like how you put words on the back of the jersey Bama like that. If you need to put 'ROLL TIDE ROLL' on the jersey...put it on the inside of the collar. I love the Iron Bowls sets for Bama except for the whole "ROLL TIDE ROLL' deal.

Untitled.png

Its back after a short delay

WOO PIG SOOIE: Arkansas

main changes

1. Razorbacks finds its way to the front

2. McFadden era homes

3. New roads are similer to the current ones but the horrid shoulders/sleeve design, Now it is limited to the sleeves

home.png

away.png

now im just going to do random teams till i finsh

nxt is Air Force

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

By removing the yolk from the Arkansas jersey, and not adding anything more interesting, you ruined one of the best aspects of their uniforms.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

ok Air Force time

1. simplfied the jerseys

2. bigger lighting pants stripe

3. new blue pants

4.The alt is in "battle Grey" which i tried to replicate the color of the planes

afhm.png

afhome.png

afalt.png

ill take the first 3 request for my next teams

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

I think the alts for AF have too much green in them. I wouldn't say that it's a color they use on planes, it's more of a flat gray, with no tint. This is more of a teal-gray. Fix that and I think this is the best one you've done so far. I would also reverse the sublimation you did on the aways, like you did on the alts. You can hardly see the bolt on the away unis.

Too much bolt. Helmet? Awesome. Pants? Brilliant. Jersey? Too much. I would put their AF logo on their instead.

Archived