NCAA Takeover part deux

capitalcanuck

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there's not much to say. You gave Tennessee a checkerboard pattern on the numbers. Congratulations. Thats been done before. None of your concepts stand out. What do you want us to say?

Your a douche bag. Learn to give respectful critism or your going to continue to look like a little punk, damn dude are you serious?

I couldnt agree more. Lets see spleen make some concepts.

We have, and they've been awful and (ironically) pretty boring. That makes his smacktalk even more annoying.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

That gradient for USF is brilliant! However the double stripe seems off. Use a single gradient stripe and you're golden.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

IM BACK!!!!

So Wyoming time

1.Totally new stripe

2.added yellow helmet and got rid of stripes on gold logo and brown ones

3. new font

wyo.png

wyoaway.png

wyoalt.png

I like the helmet, but the pants stripe is basically and upside down Wazzu pants stripe. There is so much more you could do design wise. The colors, however, are brilliant.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Big swing and a miss here. For a team with so much potential, these are just boring IMO. There are unique elements that you can introduce (as you sort-of have in the previous designs), but this just feels generic. I mean, no number treatment, sharp "modern" pant stripes that don't match the team's identity, and basic jerseys. They're not poorly executed, I just see no intent or purpose behind the design.

The font doesn't work. Get a font that matches the N, get rid of the gold helmet, and perfection (also, navy pants alt is a must).

Archived