NCAA Takeover part deux

capitalcanuck

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, there's not much to say. You gave Tennessee a checkerboard pattern on the numbers. Congratulations. Thats been done before. None of your concepts stand out. What do you want us to say?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

just wait i have some tricks up my sleeve

Well, we've been waiting, and you haven't used them. You should probably do that.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Honestly, it seems that every Oregon concept on this board is the same. Added TV number, Oregon on the pants, and more combos. That's it. It's getting old.

On another note, I second the fact that USC's uniforms are brilliant, especially the helmet. Oregon State's are meh, and Arizona's is way too similar to what they have now.

Actually this is the first concept that actually used OREGON on the pants and for that, it is the best concept in a while.

spacer.png

Honestly, it seems that every Oregon concept on this board is the same. Added TV number, Oregon on the pants, and more combos. That's it. It's getting old.

On another note, I second the fact that USC's uniforms are brilliant, especially the helmet. Oregon State's are meh, and Arizona's is way too similar to what they have now.

Actually this is the first concept that actually used OREGON on the pants and for that, it is the best concept in a while.

yeah, but that's only one part of it. As a whole, it's pretty ordinary.

Well, there's not much to say. You gave Tennessee a checkerboard pattern on the numbers. Congratulations. Thats been done before. None of your concepts stand out. What do you want us to say?

Your a douche bag. Learn to give respectful critism or your going to continue to look like a little punk, damn dude are you serious?

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Your a douche bag. Learn to give respectful critism or your going to continue to look like a little punk, damn dude are you serious?

I couldnt agree more. Lets see spleen make some concepts.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

spleen, challenge issued why dont we make a one off concept NCAA battle do you accept?

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

spleen, challenge issued why dont we make a one off concept NCAA battle do you accept?

No, I think we just focus on the great job you're doing on this project. There are 3 great NCAA football concepts up right now, and I like yours the best so far.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Spleen regularly talks smack in a condescending tone. It's about an every other day occurrence. Consider me not surprised.

So you post this what, 3 minutes after your apology letter on BB08's thread? Get a grip, man. Yes, canuck's designs haven't been balls-to-the-wall, but they're here. Last time I checked, you don't have a series with these almighty "stand out" designs that you keep preaching on redesign threads that, while not particularly world-changing, are tastefully done. Good design is done with reason and intent-- not just to be different. Sure, the Vols could take the field in purple tie-dye uniforms, but what would it mean? Jack :censored:.

I'm not trying to flame anyone here, but Spleen, put your money where your mouth is. Come up with some amazing concepts, leave helpful C&C, or shut your mouth. You yourself said it: "I would appreciate it if the next time someone dislikes a concept, everyone doesn't jump on them. The only time i see people say they dislike something is when everyone else says the same. I know I didn't exactly say it in the best way, but I was destroyed for showing an unpopular opinion. For me, that's the one problem in this board, and I'm ashamed to say that I partake in this too." Well, I guess the first step is admitting you have a problem, right?

Keep it in check, dude.

Archived