NCAA Takeover part deux

capitalcanuck

ok since i really did not get any c and c on my previous threads. I am doing something that ive been working on in between my contest ncaa takeover. I said part deux cuz ive already sone partally a top 25 one so some concepts might be brought back some who knows so heres the first of the pac 12

OREGON

*All Shown are "Base" combos they can be mix-matched*

Home 1- minor changes:changed the wings to yellow and added oregon to pants

GreenoutHome.png

Fighting ALT

FightingALT.png

Yell-O Alt

Yell-OALT.png

Carbon ALT

CarbonALT.png

Ninja ALT

VoltALT.png

Retro ALT

RetroHome.png

Away normal

WhiteAway.png

Stormtrooper ALT (I took it above and beyond)

StormtrooperAway.png

ASU And Zona up later

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calling ALL members of Beaver Nation or any nation for that matter

Oregon State

Now OSU has had ugly and good unis but this one is outstanding

-New Helmet w/new logo and stripe

-4 unis

and imo OSU has one of the coolest wordmarks in the pac-12 so its now on the jersey

beavernation.png

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

FIGHT ON

USC

current stripe stays

Greek key pattern on the sleeves under the stripe and inbetween the double pant stripe

new helmet logo (pefered over the other one)

usc-1.png

colorado nxt

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Honestly, it seems that every Oregon concept on this board is the same. Added TV number, Oregon on the pants, and more combos. That's it. It's getting old.

On another note, I second the fact that USC's uniforms are brilliant, especially the helmet. Oregon State's are meh, and Arizona's is way too similar to what they have now.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

OK im back moving east little bit (will go back west later)

Alabama

Watching the ESPN movie Roll Tide/War Eagle inspired me. so the two on the right are Iron Bowl only sets w/ white retro helmet if wanted but other then th iron bowl sets no changes whats so ever

ALA.png

BTW WAR EAGLE

Auburn next as well nike'd

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

So anyways AUBURN :woot:

Changed over to nike cuz under armour great for workouts not great for jerseys. Plus i see them ruining auburn within 5+ years

No changes to jerseys added blue pants

IRON BOWL sets orange face mask and Bo Jackson era unis

wareagle.png

SEC newbie TAMU nxt

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

You know, there's a reason they invented the sentence, punctuation and the grammatical standards that go along with it. Intelligent, efficient and functional communication being the biggest reason.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

You know, there's a reason they invented the sentence, punctuation and the grammatical standards that go along with it. Intelligent, efficient and functional communication being the biggest reason.

I understand that i dont punctuate im in a rush to post some times and any thing on the concepts?

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Its too hard to see when you post everything in 1 row like that. You should put two at the most on one line. From what I can see right now...the orange facemask looks like :censored:. Go with a navy helmet if you want a helmet change. Not feeling that 'WAR EAGLE' on the back of the Iron Bowl sets either. The navy pants should be White/Orange/White to match the away jersey striping like the white pants do.

Untitled.png

Archived