City/State Color Schemes

EvilEmpire

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working on MN North Stars colors and Washington/Seattle, anyone else wanna see different cities/states? (Name teams).

Fairly Small, but what about Utah? Here are some teams (including 2 minor-league teams and the 3 top colleges), per their Wikipedia pages:

--Utah Jazz

--Real Salt Lake

--Salt Lake Bees

--Utah Grizzlies

--Utah Utes

--BYU Cougars*

--Utah State University**.

*Blue/White; I don't know why that tan color is in there. Similar to Utah State's anymore, except that they sometimes use a tan color in logos.

**Similar to BYU, except they sometimes use silver.

Insert Signature Here?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The California teams

Ex: Angles, Dodgers, Ducks, Lakers, Clippers, Warriors, A's, Padres, Kings.

I'll do those later tonight. I'll do all the teams (i.e. Sharks, Giants, 49ers, Raiders, and Chargers too).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Working on MN North Stars colors and Washington/Seattle, anyone else wanna see different cities/states? (Name teams).

Fairly Small, but what about Utah? Here are some teams (including 2 minor-league teams and the 3 top colleges), per their Wikipedia pages:

--Utah Jazz

--Real Salt Lake

--Salt Lake Bees

--Utah Grizzlies

--Utah Utes

--BYU Cougars*

--Utah State University**.

*Blue/White; I don't know why that tan color is in there. Similar to Utah State's anymore, except that they sometimes use a tan color in logos.

**Similar to BYU, except they sometimes use silver.

I'll get that

New York/New Jersey:

• Yankees
  • Mets
  • Giants
  • Jets
  • Knicks
  • Nets
  • Rangers
  • Islanders
  • Devils

I'll post this soon

• 2 weeks later...

Washington?

I think it's time to bump this up. I'll work on D.C. (I presume).

My thumbdrive broke and I lost all of my concepts, so working on a small series like this will be fun to start up on.

D.C. should be up within the hour or so.

EDIT: The problem I'm experiencing with D.C., and I totally forgot about it, is that every team besides the Redskins, uses that boring cliche red/white/blue scheme. I'm gonna hold off on D.C., maybe I'll do a regional thing, like a New England + surrounding districts :P

I'll work on some other state/region in the meantime.

Archived