Major League Soccer Redesign

Saathoff

Next Up: Sporting Kansas City

sportingkchomekit.png

sportingkcawaykit.png

And 3rd optional kit, just for fun.

sportingkcclashkit.png

Okay my next design is for Sporting Kansas City. I've been in person to Livestrong Sporting Park and have noticed the same checkered pattern on their seats. So i brought it to the jersey. I kept their colors for home and away, and added a sponsorship, i have no clue who would be the sponsor so i picked KC Masterpiece. The 3rd kit is a fully optional kit I did it for fun, just a little shout out to the KC Chiefs. A red and gold alternate. Not that they'd ever consider that but it was fun to add to the mix.

Senior Creative at Sporting Kansas City. Follow me on Twitter: @NateTheDesigner 

I'm looking forward to the whole MLS Redesign concepts here.

Love your modified/upgraded version of the MLS Logo.

MLS Numbers/Letters = I dislike the current real font, however I'm not really a fan of yours either. Something like the A-League font would be awesome tough.

Can't really judge the Montreal effort yet, want to see how I feel about the real ones first.

Dallas (the neck detail) and Philly (sashes) are cool upgrades however I don't like the Green/Gold Galaxy, as well as the design at all. Blue/Gold over Green/Gold always. However having the sash back would be awesome and a nice combination of old and new. (primary white with gold sash, secondary blue with gold sash).

I'm looking forward to more of your redesign ideas though.

You need to get a different template, this is really bad looking. Most of your ideas seem pretty solid though.

Any templates you can recommend? I've honestly been looking for some i've been stuck with this for about 2 years. I'd need .psd's pm me with links if you know any or send me by email. If you PM ill give you my email

I'm going on holiday in the next few hours so this is literally my last message for about two weeks but when I get back I'll give you a message with links to a few templates I've created over the time and I'll let you pick which one you feel is the best and send it over to you.

Thank you very much. Have a good holiday

nice work again.

I'd actually take the blue and white piping off the jersey though. I don't think it needs to be there to be honest.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Archived