New York Rangers heritage concept

habsfan1

missing aomething but i cant put my finger on it. btw can someone tell me how to add photos?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Well I did intend to give it a NY Americans vibe. But I think if I took away all the stars, it would look like the Rangers.

But then I think it would look too plain.

like your pic a lot! good jersy but needs something. also the amerks and rangers shouldn't be together in the same timeline.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Um, they're on the road and the Flyers are wearing orange. The Rangers will be wearing a (vintage) White uni.

Yeah. Forgot to mention that this is just a concept for fun and not an actual prediction on the real one. I know the real one's going to be cream colored.

Archived