Steelers Helmet

The Fixer

So a while back i was messing around and thought the Steelers helmet could be messed with a little bit. (actual my football team played a team that had helmets similar to the Steelers, and I thought this could be cool). It is just an idea and not demanding that they change the traditional helmet, so don't burn me at the stake. I accidentally deleted the files so i can't change it but still wanted to share.

Supposed to be a matte helmet with glossy decals. Like missouri's pro combats

Steelershelmet2.png

Steelershelmet.png

agree with Griffinmarlins. number 2 should be the one you use.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

A matte helmet with glossy, colored decals will look extremely tacky. The only reason Mizzou's worked was because it was black on black (or charcoal or whatever).

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

use some metallic or pearl paint on the stripes and it could be cool. not sure about foil or "glossy" decals though. at least not in full color. make them gloss black?

Now that is something the Steelers could pull off. A matte black helmet with yellow stripe adorned with a glossy black ring, lettering and hypocycloids on the one side, or both sides.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived