Tucson Toros

Discrim

This one's been in development hell...I've been meaning to put out a Toros concept for years but haven't gotten around to it til now...so here we go.

home and away

torosmain.png

The horned T and scripts, I made em, but I'm thinking of redoing the T, cus I think some of you are gonna mistake it for a Y. Anyways, I got a sublimated sunburst, a la the AZ flag, on all four jerseys and the alternate cap.

alternates

torosalt.png

Off-white home alt, and yellow jersey. Yeah, yeah, vintage color and modern bells & whistles usually don't mix well. I had a script idea along the way, but I'd already had my idea for what I wanted the home to look like. Since I usually have two alts anyway, the home alt gets the script. Lastly, the yellow jersey has the sunburst centered on the toro instead of right down Broadway, and it's the only one without the sunburst on the back.

With everything said (until a likely update), let's party like we in Pamplona :P

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

haha, crazy. I have been working on a Tucson Toros concept as well. What are the odds? I started mine a couple years ago too when they were rumored to be brought back, and then I started working on it again last month.

Yours is very cool. Quite different from mine, I'll post mine once I get my scanner working again and can finish my logo.

Who are the Yucson Yoros?

I appreciate your effort to add bullhorns to the T's, but it comes out looking like Y's.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Are all of the jerseys supposed to be pullovers or is that just the template?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The pullover question: in the same way MLB's BP jerseys are, yes. I wasn't really feeling button downs at the moment. Anyways, here goes an update with a T that won't be mistaken for a Y anytime soon

torosmain-1.png

torosalt-1.png

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived