Hofstra, az wranglers, nashville southstars

Discrim

northstars- i dont liek it at all. i have no care for that design at all

hofstra- it is the PRIDE!! i dunno if that was intensional or not but still. i really had that name. as for the jerseys they are sweet. id stick with just the dark blue and not the royal and dark.

Arizona- no..doesnt work for me

Southstars- i liek it very much. its clever..thats y i liek it

so 2/4 aint bad

untitled-1.png

hofstra- it is the PRIDE!! i dunno if that was intensional or not but still. i really had that name. as for the jerseys they are sweet. id stick with just the dark blue and not the royal and dark.

i'm sorry man, but me using "Flying Dutchmen" was intentional...i hate 'pride' as a team name.  that, and i've recently seen both listed as official nicknames.  the main thing is, the two blues work well with the stl blues, and i liked how the double blue looked on the home.

meant to dole out credit...the man, the myth, the legend Roger Clemente, i thank you for the existence of your template-used for both Stars...STL FANATIC for his football temp(used for Hofstra and Wranglers)...i did the Hofstra, North Stars, and SouthStars logos from scratch...the 'H' logo is modified from Pirate Keg font, thanks to Sharkshock.com...Wranglers logo is modified Oklahoma Wranglers logo, thanks to the SLE.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

I like your idea with the North Stars, but it's a little too busy. I'd say ditch the whole arrow thing. Clever and very "different", but it just doesn't look right.

I like your Hofstra designs. I hate the name "Pride" as well. To me, any singular team name just sounds kinda dumb. (Pride, Wild, Heat, Magic, Cardinal, Big Red, Big Green, etc...) They should go back to Flying Dutchmen.

I see where you're going with the Wranglers design, but I just don't think it would work on a football uniform. Again, like your North Stars idea, it's a little too busy. And again, very clever but I'd ditch the rope. (At least I think it's a rope...I closed it to look at another and now you've exceeded your bandwidth)

Didn't get to see your SouthStars concept because of the bandwidth problem...

Don't get me wrong, I think your ideas are very clever...I just don't think they'd work.

P.S.- I like your Coastal Carolina football concept. GO CHANTS!! :D

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

about the wranglers one, in the post here, it was using the same design as a packers concept, as i think i put down at the site, just with the dashes outlined.  i guess it does look like a rope, now that you mention it.

2016cubscreamsig.png

I'm giving you less credit than I should here so I am sorry, but i am in a small hurry, b/c my main comment is below. The only design I really care for is Hofstra.

Anyway, my Grandma was pointing out how dumb a name "Stars" is for a team. She said the NHL shouldn't have allowed it. Since they couldn't use Lone Stars thanks to a beer company, she said they shoulda used SouthStars to replace NorthStars. It would sound normal with time. that was the first time i had heard the name, then you make a design. Yours was with Nashville though. Now, I ask you to try one for the Dallas SouthStars. To me it doesn't really matter if you use aspects from the old NorthStars, because it's the same franchise.

Dallas SouthStars, eh?  while the name doesn't seem like it flows with Dallas in front like i feel it does following Nashville, i will give it a shot, using the colors i used for the north stars jersey.  this will probably end up similar to the minny concept w/o the body stripe that no one seems to like.  however the sleeve arrows stay in some form, no ifs, ands or buts.

2016cubscreamsig.png

Archived