Winnipeg Jets Alt. Logo

FGWB

Not sure if it would ever be possible since i'm 90% sure the Coyotes own the rights to the original set of Jets logos including the one I based this on. But I gave it a similar treatment to the Sabres resurrection of the original crest by updating it yet keeping the same layout, incorporating the new color set and jet logo.

I was also thinking of trying to create a jersey to accompany it, but in the meantime I'm looking for C&C for my logo attempt. Nothing outstanding or new, just more of a modernization.

Original 90's logo

dhhc15gfgtog1qo5b5uwpz8.gif

Modernized

jetsalt.pngjetsalt2.png

bufg.png

There we go, now that's a modernized logo I can get behind.

One tweak though, the line through the letters is meant to be the con trail of the jet, the white trail coming out of the back as it jets across the sky. There needs to be a hole in the J for that, and the back of the Jet needs to be aligned with it. I kinda like the serif on the S ending it though, that looks fine.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

you made the jet smaller to fit there, I think that makes it suffer a bit. Go back to the original size (or perhaps a bit bigger, even), and make room for it by moving WINNIPEG up just a bit. maybe it won't work out, but i think it's worth a shot.

Huge improvements already. I'm loving it.

also, your watermark is a bit much. make that minimal so that we get the effect of the plain white, rather than the busy gray

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Good update, I like it!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived