Fantasy Teams

DomTheAthlete29

I really like the primary. The alternate looks very good also, but looks a little too much like Arizona State. Maybe add some sort of wave behind it or something that will distinguish it more from ASU. Looks very good though.

Personally I see hardly any similarities.

Logos.jpg

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

Ya, I don't really see any similarities except that they are both tridents. I think that I actually prefer yours over ASU's. Anyways, I really like this concept and I love the colors but I think that making one of the alts say CCU would be cool.

spacer.png

how about the head of the merman as the alternate?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

only so much you can do with a trident

"Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident"

"Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder."

Love everything about the Willamettes! The Logos, script, colors, everything is just top notch! No knock to your fantasy team, but if only that could be a real team here in the area.

Is that Fremont bridge btw?

Yeah the Willamettes nickname was completely my idea.. And yes That is the Fremont bridge!

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

only so much you can do with a trident

"Yeah, there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident"

"Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should find yourself a safehouse or a relative close by. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder."

just...awesome

Archived