Vancouver Canucks Concept

gsn93

Awhile back, I came up with an idea for a Vancouver Canucks concept. After I had sketch it, I realized I done a similar concept with the Predators (Original thread). Luckily I remember I had made a third jersey concept, for the Predators, that I had not posted back in August. With that, I made an update for my Predators concept by making a road white, and a yellow home. Killing two birds with one stone.

Updated Version (Orca Whale logo, on home jersey, is change to white):

VancouverCanucksConcept1Finalcvy.png

This is a combination of most of the past Canucks uniform sets. Retaining the current whale logo, and color scheme; adding in V shaped striping; and bringing back a modified version of the original shoulder striping.

The updated Predators concept:

NashvillePredsNewcon3.png

Taking a word of advice from user missouri tigers, I went with a curved striping pattern. The shoulder striping is actually remains of the original version of my third jersey concept: NashvillePredsAlt1aaw.png

Any comments or ideas?

Digging the Canucks concept. I especially like the angled shoulder yokes. One suggestion I would make however is using the white Orca Logo on the home jersey. There isn't enough contrast between the logo and the jersey.

Digging the Canucks concept. I especially like the angled shoulder yokes. One suggestion I would make however is using the white Orca Logo on the home jersey. There isn't enough contrast between the logo and the jersey.

I had a feeling something was off with the home jersey. The logo is now the white version. Thanks.

I'd move the sleeve stripes on the Canucks jerseys closer to the ends of the sleeve. The teams that have used the pointed-yoke template have always had end-of-sleeve designs, simply because of how busy those arms are going to be from a side view, that was imo, the worst part about when the Canucks were using the V shoulders. It will also make your sleeve V a little more subtle. Otherwise, I really like the design, it's very different.

I really like your idea for the Preds, especially the asymmetrical one. Try it with an angled stripe, like the Cincinnati Cyclones, so that it has a "harder" and "harsher" look to it, and swap the colors on the socks (gold on top), to avoid the unitard look (it's still the worst part about the Caps uniforms). Nice work.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Archived