Deion.Blackwell8's NFL

Deion.Blackwell8

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rams look much better with yellow. I also prefer the powder blue Chargers jersey but that yellow one looks cool too.

Two questions: 1) What program are you using to make these concepts and 2) Where did you get that template?

I use MS Paint to make the concepts. I got the jerseys, pants, helmet, socks from Paint User's Paradise and then just played with it them to make the template. I also use GIMP to rotate stuff, and to resize logos etc.

That yellow jersey is outstanding. Actually, the whole Rams set is. I was a fan of the Vegas gold when they first switched, but it hasn't aged well. Something like this is just what the Rams need to breathe new life into their look.

As a Rams fan, my favorite look was the "New Century" navy and gold look. But I have to say that I really, really like this navy/yellow look. Nice way to mix eras (new blue, old yellow).

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

the Cardinals: I'm sorry man, but the helmet stripe reminds me too much of Louisville. In any event, the sleeves look like what they should've done, as the real life sleeves were a good idea but executed poorly.

Packers: Most folks would tell you to pair the gold jersey with green pants. I respectfully disagree. White pants would basically be the only option, the way the Packers uniform is designed.

Chargers: heh, the ONLY gold Chargers concept I can recall ever seeing at all was one of my own making. Until now. And that one was an assymetrical freak that was only meant for the preseason. Something seems a bit off about the lightning bolts (the helmet bolt seems a bit on the small side), but it's in a good direction.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived