Deion.Blackwell8's NFL

Deion.Blackwell8

Seattle Seahawks

Had to bring silver back for the Seahawks. Silver lid. Silver sleeves. Silver pants. I went with the "sleevehawk" but I didn't continue the stripes past the head of the Seahawk like on the the throwback jerseys. Dropped the "denim blue" so it's just dark navy, neon, and silver. I replaced the "denim blue" with neon on the logo, obviously. I made sure the Seahawk helmet stripe continued all the way around the helmet, unlike it does currently.

Home - Away - Neon

C/C on the Giants and Patriots

that is probably the best looking Seahawks concept I've ever seen.

Untitled.png

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love all with these tweaks:

*Make center of Titans logo blue. Just too much red. Miss the Oilers so the colors and design are great.

*Patriots primary should be the red jersey. Looks so much better than the blue and prevents them looking too much like Buffalo's new uniforms.

SEAHAWKS ARE PERFECT!

Giants, big upgrade from their current mess. Cards look great, but strange seeing them with a helmet stripe. I love the Arizona flag silhouette on the sleeves...awesome idea.

87Redskins.png

That neon sweater is so tight. i wanna buy one

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Miami Dolphins

I wanted to liven things up for the Dolphins. So I went with a sun-stripe over white cuffs on aqua sleeves on all jerseys. I didn't know if I should do an orange alternate or not, so I did it but if it's not liked I'll remove it. I kept the same old number font that Miami has used for the last while, but I went back to just single outlining the number. Let's see what y'all think.

EDIT: Fixed Helmet Issue

Home - Away - Away Alternate - Orange

Okay, here's a list of things that you could do to improve the Miami set.

1) Stick with the current colors, the old Aqua is frankly a pastel and pastels shouldn't be associated with NFL teams.

2) Miami is one of those teams where it's perfectly okay to be a little wild with, so I say go for it.

3) Use the alternate logo, what I like to call the Rocket Fin.

4) I don't much care for the execution of the shoulders; I think it's that you stuck with the Aqua throughout, which causes a weird disconnect between all three uniform sets.

Honestly, I would suggest that you find all the past Miami concepts and draw upon them for inspiration. I've yet to find one that doesn't have some small flaw, so there's plenty of room to improve on what's already been done on this board. Speaking of, the present set is dated and boring at this point, so that's another reason to go Nike-level nuts.

cttdolphins2.png

I like the idea behind the Dolphins. I'm not completely sold on the classic helmet/pants striping vs. the modern sleeves, but I think it would work.

And also, the helmet and pants striping is inconsistent. I would make the pants stripe orange/aqua/orange to match the helmet.

Alright I fixed Miami's helmet problem. Now on to the next...

Oakland Raiders

I really didn't want to change the Raiders' look which is so simple and iconic. I made some minor tweaks/additions though. I went with the throwback silver numbers outlined in black on the away. I added in a new silver alternate, a pair of black pants and also a contrasting collar on the jerseys. I think black from jersey down would look sweet!

Home - Home Alternate - Away - Away Alternate - Silver

Archived