Jaguars All Black Design

TSHARE18

Probably from your Titans set.Ive seen a few people using mostly the same one.Is that not allowed? If not I'll take it down if you want,just let me know.

No I don't care...I was just making a little fun. I can send the full size one if you want. The set looks really nice. I dont know if ribose numbers would be legible enough those. You might want to make them white.

Probably from your Titans set.Ive seen a few people using mostly the same one.Is that not allowed? If not I'll take it down if you want,just let me know.

No I don't care...I was just making a little fun. I can send the full size one if you want. The set looks really nice. I dont know if ribose numbers would be legible enough those. You might want to make them white.

Yea thanks. I thought about the numbers I just want as much teal as possible in the uniforms. Ill make another set with the white numbers. Thanks for the template.

perfect!

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived