Fictional College League

HarperK

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Denver Tech added 3/11

I can't send you a private message for some reason. So I'll just tell you here. I have a logo, wordmark and throwback logo for Louisiana A&M for you. Do you want me to send you the svg file?

eah just send a very very large png to kvnhrpr1 AT yahoo dot com

How large do you want?

gYH2mW9.png

Denver Tech added 3/11

I can't send you a private message for some reason. So I'll just tell you here. I have a logo, wordmark and throwback logo for Louisiana A&M for you. Do you want me to send you the svg file?

eah just send a very very large png to kvnhrpr1 AT yahoo dot com

How large do you want?

bout 1000x1000 will do

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

The logo for the Mahonig Valley College Steelers is the same idea I have had for my High School. They are call The Mountain View Baptist School Eagles and the are Navy Blue and Maze like Michigan colors. I wish I could make logos that well. I try and fail terribly.

• 2 weeks later...

GeauxColonels- I didnt forget your logos u sent me, ive just been short on time. make sure u send me exactly how u want the uniforms to look too.

GeauxColonels- I didnt forget your logos u sent me, ive just been short on time. make sure u send me exactly how u want the uniforms to look too.

No problem. I was going to leave the uniforms up to you. But if you want me to come up with something, I can. Totally your call.

gYH2mW9.png

No problem. I was going to leave the uniforms up to you. But if you want me to come up with something, I can. Totally your call.

yes. i would like the whole thing to be your idea all the way thru. u can either pm me every detail, or mock one up yourself and ill transfer it over to my template/presentation.

• 2 weeks later...

Now finished: Louisiana A&M feat. GeauxColonels' logos

Your unis look great. I was working on some too and just finished. Don't worry about changing to what I'm linking here. Just figured I'd let you see how close we were on some things and off we were on others. My link

One item of note, I would suggest moving the school to Alexandria, LA. It's a city north of Lafayette practically smack in the middle of the state. Lafayette already has a fairly large school there. Alexandria doesn't.

Anyway, can't wait to see the rest of your designs. Great work so far.

gYH2mW9.png

Your unis look great. I was working on some too and just finished. Don't worry about changing to what I'm linking here. Just figured I'd let you see how close we were on some things and off we were on others. My link

One item of note, I would suggest moving the school to Alexandria, LA. It's a city north of Lafayette practically smack in the middle of the state. Lafayette already has a fairly large school there. Alexandria doesn't.

I didnt think you were going to do the jerseys so i said f-it and did them :)

Looks like we had some similar ideas though

I didnt think you were going to do the jerseys so i said f-it and did them :)

Looks like we had some similar ideas though

It took me several days to work through them. The template I used had a fairly large number of objects. I don't think my computer was fully equipped to handle the quantity so it moved pretty slow. Anyhow, yours look great. Keep it up.

gYH2mW9.png

nice thread here! pretty cool logos here and there.

I'm curious: how do you decide where the teams/schools will be located?

No rhyme or reason, just wherever i feel, or if someone else has a good idea.

Archived