Fictional College League

HarperK

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just saw this.

It's okay to have Montreal but the name should be : Université de Montréal.

The name shoud be: Royaux and not Royales.

fixed

Rock'n'roll!

I love this sort or work. Very creative, I mean, great great stuffLove your stripes patterns, which are not necesseraly symetrical. Fantastic.

Like My link

Or : My link

Take note of the date one of the NFL teams will use unsymetrical stripings on helmets. Not far away I hope.

Man I love these concepts! If you are ever interested in designing logo/uniforms for our fantasy football league let me know. I can pay through Paypal if so, just let me know of a price. Our league is 10 teams.

Man I love these concepts! If you are ever interested in designing logo/uniforms for our fantasy football league let me know. I can pay through Paypal if so, just let me know of a price. Our league is 10 teams.

Man you have a request already in the request sections. If they want to complete it they will contact you in that post. Don't go around asking.

teams.gif

Someone be a World Champ, please!

Fantasy Football Keeper League.....PM me if you want to join!!

im suprised i havent gotten more comments on my manatee logo for miami poly

Love this series. The one suggestion I have would be to go against the name "Louisiana Southern." There is already an "LSU" and a "Southern" in the state. My suggestion would be to go with a name I came up with for NCAA 12 Team Builder: Louisiana A&M Pelicans. I would like to take a crack at the logos if you don't mind.

gYH2mW9.png

Love this series. The one suggestion I have would be to go against the name "Louisiana Southern." There is already an "LSU" and a "Southern" in the state. My suggestion would be to go with a name I came up with for NCAA 12 Team Builder: Louisiana A&M Pelicans. I would like to take a crack at the logos if you don't mind.

Yes. Good idea, go ahead!

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Nice series. You could put more schools in Wyoming. I saw Wyoming Poly. But Wyoming A&M in Gilette could be cool. Casper and Cheyenne are big enough for universities too. Cody would be a good place, too.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

Nice series. You could put more schools in Wyoming. I saw Wyoming Poly. But Wyoming A&M in Gilette could be cool. Casper and Cheyenne are big enough for universities too. Cody would be a good place, too.

I actually lived in Cheyenne for almost 2 years.

I just found this thread and I want to say that this an awesome concept you have going here. It's quite the daunting task to do 3 levels but all of them so far have been great.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Yes. Good idea, go ahead!

I hope to get you something on Louisiana A&M sometime this week.

gYH2mW9.png

Denver Tech added 3/11

I can't send you a private message for some reason. So I'll just tell you here. I have a logo, wordmark and throwback logo for Louisiana A&M for you. Do you want me to send you the svg file?

eah just send a very very large png to kvnhrpr1 AT yahoo dot com

Archived