Fictional College League

HarperK

Really cool, and very expansive concept you've got going here. Gotta say I'm really digging the Lancers, Panthers, Aztecs, and Dolphins.

Might I suggest for the Dixie 10 a team I used in NCAA for a long time Gulf State University out of Mobile, AL. I had Bulldogs as the mascot, but I see you already have a Bulldogs in the conference so I thought of Gulf State Runners. As in blockade runner. I could make up some logos as well. Maybe if you don't mind I take a crack at some logos for the other schools as well.

EDIT: Was just brushing up on Confederate blockade runners ^_^ and read they often got the nickname Greyhounds because of their speed. Gulf State Greyhounds sounds pretty nice too. Now I'm conflicted...

Go for it man

kCkLFSX.pngWGUTHKC.pngnbweR1j.png

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i didnt like it either...i just removed it all together. Update

I'm digging it, I really am. Beautiful logo! Nice clean design. This is one of the most underrated projects on here, and I hope you continue with it.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

LOVE that...proud to have originally suggested the Voyageurs nickname!

P.S. I wanna chip in-where's the template?

Im planning on uploading it once i finish this project. It is a PSD, i basically traced a vector version for myself, and made some other tweaks. If you want to throw a design on a simple template id be happy to convert its design over to my master file though!

I just now checked out this thread, and I must say...WOW. Clearly a lot of time and effort has been put into this, and I'm very impressed. All of the logos and unis are very clean and well-done.

Since this has been going for awhile I won't give criticism on names, logos or unis. But here are my favorites so far:

South Chicago

Chicago Poly

LA University

Coastal Cal

Manhattan Baptist

Baltimore Wesleyan

Garden State

Austin Christian

South Texas State

Mahonig Valley

Colorado Springs

Central Alberta

HK, is this kind of an ACFA type compilation? Are you planning on using these in some form of league construct?

sort of...I am doing all these now so the work is out of the way when the opportunity for a league presents itself. This would involve either a new BBCF or something similar. I also want to create a football and basketball universe, so each of these schools would also have a hoops team, and feed players to a pro league. I doubt this will all magically fall into place but one can hope.

Just saw this.

It's okay to have Montreal but the name should be : Université de Montréal.

The name shoud be: Royaux and not Royales.

You should add Laval university. like Université Laval.

It's a no brainer.

A name like: Explorateurs (Explorers)

Archived