HGI Lacrosse helmets

gdu

There is already a LAX 2012 thread

Sorry about that. I didn't see one on the first 2 forum pages and I couldn't care less about LAX (just posting this for thsoe that do) so I wasn't sure if there was one yet or not. Didn't see a NCAA Baseball 2012 thread either.

Sorry about that. I didn't see one on the first 2 forum pages and I couldn't care less about LAX (just posting this for thsoe that do) so I wasn't sure if there was one yet or not. Didn't see a NCAA Baseball 2012 thread either.

O yeah Im not trying to be an A** Hole or anything, but just letting you know, I saw these on there FB page aswell, I am interested to see these helmets, I thinking a Matte Black shell? Should be interesting....Im wondering if they will work with any other teams this year for lacrosse

Bucknut40.pngOhioStatebanner.png

#RaiderUp

Twitter-@R_Redinger4 My Blog-Southwest Ohio Football

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

O yeah Im not trying to be an A** Hole or anything, but just letting you know, I saw these on there FB page aswell, I am interested to see these helmets, I thinking a Matte Black shell? Should be interesting....Im wondering if they will work with any other teams this year for lacrosse

Good question. I had been wondering if they would get into baseball helmets. They made some contruction helmets for TCU.

6716162433_3d3f638024_b.jpg

Good question. I had been wondering if they would get into baseball helmets. They made some contruction helmets for TCU.

That is literally the worst thing I've ever seen. Of anything. Ever. :shocked:

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Literally? Really? You've never actually seen anything worse than that?

IUe6Hvh.png

I don't really understand your post. TCU is building a new stadium so I think it's kinda cool for the guys around the construction site to have helmets like that.

Yeah I could definantly see some helmets...I really like those hard hats I wouldn't be suprised if TCU pulled those out in batting helmet form

#RaiderUp

NCFAF-Wheeling Coal Miners,NCFAF-FCS Lake Erie Shoremen, NCFAB-Wheeling Coal Miners

Yeah I could definantly see some helmets...I really like those hard hats I wouldn't be suprised if TCU pulled those out in batting helmet form

I've wondered if they would. TCU wore matte Easton helmets last season.

fid5007.jpg

I've wondered if they would. TCU wore matte Easton helmets last season.

fid5007.jpg

I love those helmets. I wore a blue one for summer ball and the look of it was awesome

#RaiderUp

I don't really understand your post. TCU is building a new stadium so I think it's kinda cool for the guys around the construction site to have helmets like that.

Crap, I didn't see that they were construction helmets :wacko: I thought those were actual baseball helmet, and that would've been horrible.

Still, those are butt ugly. I didn't really like them as football helmets, and I don't like them as construction helmets either.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived