VGFL - Video Game Football League

GatorHunter

NES: Double Dragon, Kirby, Punch-Out!, or Tecmo Super Bowl

Sega: Phantasy Star

Wii: Pokémon

Playstation: Grand Theft Auto or Dynasty Warriors

If there was a Game Boy division, Poke mon would be Perfect, but for the Wii? no.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

I don't know a single person who owned an NES that didn't also own these games. Also Punchout, as bigcoyotes said.

Maybe it's time for conference expansion, already? Haha...

250px-Excitebike_cover.jpg256px-DuckHuntBox.jpg

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I don't know a single person who owned an NES that didn't also own these games. Also Punchout, as bigcoyotes said.

Maybe it's time for conference expansion, already? Haha...

250px-Excitebike_cover.jpg256px-DuckHuntBox.jpg

Exciebikme! i love that game!!!!!!!!!!!! i play it on Animal Crossing all the time(option for Wii).

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

8 team divisions?

NES: Mario, Duckhunt, Excitebike, Punchout, Double Dragon, Castlevania, Mega Man, Kirby.

SNES: Zelda (Link to the Past, BIOOTCH!), Mario Kart, Donkey Kong Country, Metroid, Earthbound, F-Zero, ChronoTrigger, Super Street Fighter II Turbo

I realize that Street Fighter is more of an arcade title, but we used to play the s**t out of SSF2: Turbo on my buddies SNES. Remember Tournament mode, anyone?

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

Atari Division

Combat

Yars' Revenge

Missile Command

Pitfall

NES Division

Super Mario Bros.

Mega Man

Castlevania

Double Dragon

Sega Division

Sonic the Hedgehog

Vectorman

Alex Kidd in Miracle World

Golden Axe

Arcade Division

Pacman

Asteroids

Street Fighter II

Outrunners

This is most likely how I would do the 'old school' part of the league.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

• 6 months later...
Classic Conference

• Atari Division
    • Pac-Man
    • Space Invaders
    • Missile Command
    • Centipede

[*]NES Division

• Final Fantasy
    • Mega Man
    • Castlevania