Blues' third concept

zpqmaowl

Not much to say about it, other than it was partially inspired by a comment on here a while back about how the arch on the late 80s/early 90s Seattle SuperSonics jerseys would be interesting on the Blues. All colors taken from ColorWerx.

59ca9256.png

C&C please!

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

imo red is a good accent colour, but the arch doesn't seem to fit, i would try making it go higher on the jersey so it goes above the logo and nob and may be even losing the bottom part of the arch and making the main part yellow (or blue) and having the arch across the torso with the arms a blue (or yellow)

The only team that perfected blue, gold, and red together in the NHL were the Colorado Rockies. Honourable mention goes to the Florida Panthers. I prefer the Blues in electric powder blue and gold from the 70s and early 80s or the pre-Edge double blue and gold.

Nice designs, though!

I think the arch is an excellent idea, but the execution isn't quite there yet. I think the red actually muddles the colors more than distinguishes them; with a very different jersey like this, keeping it simple is the way to get it accepted. If you use the Blues' original colors, that will look great with only yellow and blue.

I think you should widen the arch a bit to make it finish on the rear edge of the side panels, and either go with nothing on the back or a plain yellow stripe along the bottom of the back.

Keep with it, I think you've got a great idea here

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Those colours together are fine, but red never worked for me for the Blues.

The arch idea is good though for an alternate.

But even with just a hint of red, it breaks up the real nice way the Blues have had the blue & yellow work together.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I like the red in the logo, but not really with the design elements of the sweater.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived